Spring Break Camp
Spring Break Camp – April 5 – 9, 2021
If a class is full, please call 757-595-9135 or utilize our online wait list form for consideration.Wait List Me
Ages: Must be 4 years old by the start of camp
Time: 9:00am-12:00pm, bring your own snack
Cost: $135/member, $150/non-member
Sensory Exploration- Discover how we use all five of our senses to explore the world around us through trying edible experiments, making music, stopping to smell the flowers, and much more!PreK Registration
Ages: Must be grade level they just completed
Time: 9:00am-3:00pm, bring your own lunch
Cost: $260/member, $290/non-member
Create, Build, Break (K-2) CLASS IS FULL– Spend the week creating, building, and sometimes breaking everything from bridges to towers. We will have daily building challenges, animal meet and greets, and lots of fun along the way!
Spy Academy (3-5)-Shhhhh… this is a top-secret camp. Get ready to crack codes, conquer obstacle courses, and more all on the way to becoming a VLM certified spy.K-5 Registration
In-person Camp Changes:
- No before or aftercare will be offered to avoid the mixing of campers
- Drop off will occur outside. Please stay in your car and drive up when we are ready to receive campers for the day.
- Contactless forehead thermometer will be used to check temperatures and a verbal health check for COVID-19 symptoms will be required before we can accept a camper for the day.
- Pick-up will be a drive up only. Please stay in your car. You will be asked to create a two word code combination that only you and authorized adults know upon registration. This will take the place of handing over your photo ID.
- Campers will be given a supply list of some items to bring with them on Day 1 such as pencils, glue, and crayons. These items will be theirs to use exclusively for the duration of the camp.
- Our outdoor areas will be utilized more frequently. Please make sure your child comes with a water bottle to stay hydrated and dressed for the weather.
- Current camp capacity is at 8 campers. We will monitor case trends in Virginia and assess if our camp capacities can be raised to include those on our waitlist as camp weeks approach.
Other Precautionary Measures:
- All adults will be wearing face masks. You can prepare your child with this social story.
- Campers are required to wear facemasks.
- Camp leaders will be the only ones handling high touch surfaces such as doors.
- Each camper will have their own allocated space to leave their belongings.
- All rooms have minimally 2 sinks for hand washing and multiple stations with hand sanitizer.
- Snacks and lunches will be consumed in individual classrooms.
- Areas will be sanitized after use, with special attention to surfaces before and after snack and lunch times.
- Refund policy will be relaxed and prorated if your child becomes sick during the week and you keep them home. Knowingly sending your child sick to camp forfeits your right for a refund.
- If a fever is present, your child will not be allowed back to camp until 24 hours after their fever breaks without medication.