Date(s) - February 10th
5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Cost: Members $5, non-members $8 per show.
Calling all gamers! Access the grid and enter a world defined by music from, for and about your favorite video games – all enhanced by incredible laser animations. Ages 6 and up.
- Overture (from Tron) by Daft Punk
- Love Island by Fatboy Slim
- Halo 2 Theme by Martin O’Donnell & Michael Salvatori
- All the Way Up (from Rock Band) by Emily Osment
- One Hope (from Beat Saber) by Knower
- Tetris Theme by Dub Fiend
- A Quick Break (from Cuphead) by Kristofer Maddigan
- Fortnite Rap Battle (from Fortnite) by NerdOut
- Vengeance (from Hotline Miami) by Perturbator
- Still Alive (from Portal) by Jonathan Coulton
- Mortal Kombat by The Immortals
- The Grid (from Tron) by Daft Punk
- Phantom Racer by TWRP
A mind-blowing mix of music and equally dazzling laser effects come together to make a truly awesome laser experience. Jam to bands like Oasis, Future Sounds of London, Emerson Lake & Palmer and so much more. Ancient towers hide the symbols that will transport you to new experiences of sight and sounds. Should you survive the journey through the four space-time pillars, a portal will be opened into a previously unseen and unheard dimension! Laseropolis is an eclectic mix of musical themes surveying pop, rock, alternative and oldies.
- Karn Evil 9 by Emerson, Lake and Palmer
- Head Over Feet by Alanis Morrisette
- Rock Lobster by The B52s
- Firestarter by Prodigy
- Under the Milky Way by The Church
- Papua New Guinea by Future Sounds of London
- Spiderwebs by No Doubt
- Foreplay by Boston
- Champagne Supernova by Oasis
- End of the World (As We Know It) by REM
- Torn by Creed
- Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
- One of These Days by Pink Floyd
Recommended: ages 15 and above
From the very beginning of lasers, this album has represented the ultimate in laser show experiences. And it’s still true today. Join us for the seminal laser show experience with one of the most incredible albums of all time. Considered by many critics to be the album that brought the commercial breakthrough to Pink Floyd, Dark Side of the Moon offers a mixture of psychedelic, rock and jazz sounds. Its sonic backdrops and atmospheric soundscapes combined with a unique assortment of sound effects yield an emotional resonance. When accompanied by a diverse and unusual display of laser art, the overall feel is a dramatic and haunting atmosphere.
Some of these songs contain lyrics some parents may find objectionable. Please be aware that volume levels during our Pink Floyd program will be high and the imagery can be intense.
- Speak to Me
- On the Run
- The Great Gig in the Sky
- Us and Them
- Any Colour You Like
- Brain Damage
Add to Calendar