Date(s) - July 10th
Categories No Categories
Are you ready to learn all about the toothy hunters of the ocean? The Virginia Living Museum will be celebrating Shark Awareness Day and with it whole slew of fun and educational activities, such as:
- Artifacts – view a variety of shark-related objects and learn all about these engaging creatures
- Shark Cage – see our shark dive cage and learn about how these objects are used to study sharks
- Feedings – at 12pm there is a shark feeding tour, and at 2pm there is a Chesapeake Bay aquarium feeding
- Shark Guts – Dive into the sticky, slimy, and amazing world of shark guts to discover why they are important to our ecosystems
- Shark Snacks – Get up-close and personal with a variety of shark meals by learning how shark teeth determine what they eat
- Take a Shark Quiz and see what type of shark you are!
More surprises to come!
Included in museum admission.
Add to Calendar