October 20, 21, 27 and 28 – Night of the Living Museum
Choose from 4 nights of Halloween Fun!
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
|Friday Tickets||Saturday Tickets|
Family-friendly Halloween fun awaits! Come dressed in your Halloween best and explore the Museum after dark. Discover fun and games (and treats!) throughout the Museum’s galleries and Conservation Lawn. Enjoy a spooky dance party and spectacular animal encounters Take in the Fright Lights Laser Show in the Planetarium (all access pass required). Explore the outdoor boardwalk, and Dinosaur Discovery Trail after dark. And, don’t miss our fan favorite “Not the Mythbusters Science Show”, back by popular demand in the Amphitheater!
Timed tickets are required. Children ages 2 and under are free. Each party must include one adult 18 years or older.
Advance tickets are $12 for members/$17 for non-members.
All-access passes are $15 for members/$23 for non-members and include the Fright Lights laser show.
Ticket prices for each weekend increase that Friday to $15 ($18 all-access) for members / $20 ($26 all-access) for non-members.
It’s a howling good time in the Abbitt Planetarium with this frightfully awesome mix of terror-ific tunes! Wild and weird laser images accompany songs from Black Sabbath, Garbage, The Who and so many more! Come enjoy this laser spook-tacular!
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult
- Monster Medley by Various Artists
- Close Encounter of the Third Kind by John Williams
- Enter Sandman by Metallica
- Men in Black by Will Smith
- Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters by Weird Al Yankovic
- Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
- Firestarter by Prodigy
- Dead Man’s Party by Oingo Boingo
- Iron Man by Black Sabbath
- Horror Movie Medley by Various Artists
- Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd
- Push It by Garbage
- Frankenstein by The Edgar Winters Group
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band
- Feed my Frankenstein by Alice Cooper