Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 3-6 pm (Museum closing at 2 pm)
The award-winning 2021 “Green Event of the Year” is THE event for oyster and seafood lovers on the Peninsula. All-you-can-eat so come hungry!
Come out of your shell to support conservation education!
New this year an exclusive “pod” option! Purchase a pod for your group of 6 or 8, and enjoy the festivities in your uniquely reserved space. Purchase your individual or pod ticket today as quantities are limited this year. Oyster and seafood lovers, do not wait!
Purchase tickets now!
The Oyster Roast Festivities include:
- All you can eat fresh Virginia oysters, fried seafood, chowder, a decadent assortment of desserts, craft beers, wine, and bar, a 2021 commemorative pint glass, two complimentary beverage tickets, and 1 VLM admission ticket for future use ($20 value; no expiration date).
- No guest will leave hungry!
- Distance naturally in the spacious outdoor Conservation Garden and grounds.
All proceeds benefit the Museum’s Conservation, education, and animal welfare programs.
Individual Tickets: $65 (price increases to $75 on Monday. November 8, 2021).
Pod Tickets: A pod of 6 is $600 and a pod of 8 is $800. Price includes a uniquely reserved space/table seating. Pod quantities are limited.
- Pods of 8 include admission to the event for 8 people, 8 extra drink tickets (for use at event), and 16 Museum Admission tickets to enjoy at another time.
- Pods of 6 include admission to the event for 6 people, 6 extra drink tickets (for use at event), and 12 Museum Admission tickets to enjoy at another time.
Ages: 21+ only
*Tickets are non-refundable
Food and Drink
Food provided by Phillips Energy and Sam Rust Seafood. Sip on a glass or two of wine from Breakthru Beverage, beer from M. Price Distributing Company, or try St. George’s Brewing Co. Oyster Stout. Food provided by Phillips Energy and Sam Rust Seafood. Desserts are provided by Culinary Institute of Virginia students led by Chef Charles Delargy.
- Live Music by Phil Poteat and Colonial DJs
- Live appearances from Museum Animal Ambassadors!
A mystery raffle will be hosted by the following companies:
- Club Pilates
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Museum
- Rappahannock Oyster Co.
- Anne Companion Photography
- Norfolk Admirals
- Escape Room Virginia Beach
- The Destruction Room
- Rover Cruises
- Go Ape!
*** The event is held rain or shine. Tickets are nonrefundable
*** Tickets are limited this year to ensure the safety of our guests and to make the experience enjoyable
*** 21+ event
For sponsorship opportunities contact Sarah Wilson at 757-534-7481.