Oyster Roast 2019
Saturday, November 9, 3-6 pm (Museum closing at 2 pm)
Enjoy all-you-can-eat fresh local Virginia oysters, fried seafood, chowder, dessert buffet, craft beers, wine, full bar, DJ/live music, commemorative glass, raffles & more at the Virginia Living Museum’s eighth annual Oyster Roast! Voted Best of the 757 Gold for Outdoor Festivals four years in a row by Coastal Virginia Magazine, this event is always a sell-out and will be held rain or shine.
Age 21 and up. Tickets include commemorative glass and two beverage tickets for beer or wine! All proceeds benefit the Museum’s award winning educational programs and animal care needs.
*Tickets are non-refundable
Food and Drink
Food will be provided by Mathews Lions Club, Waypoint Seafood & Grill, Phillips Energy, and Sam Rust Seafood. Desserts by Culinary Institute of Virginia Students. Sip on a glass or two of wine from Breakthru Beverage, beer from M. Price Distributing Company, or try St. George’s Brewing Co. Oyster Beer.
Enjoy live music by Louis Vangieri and Dan Pellegrino.
- Rappahannock Oyster Company Gift Card
- West Village Barkery gift basket
- Hi-Ho silver dichroic glass jewelry (bracelet and ring)
- La Dawn Hodges Photography photo session certificate
- Certificate for a complimentary car detail package by Just’in Detail valued at $135
- 2 Ferguson Center for the Arts ticket vouchers valued at $75 each
- St. George Brewing Company gift basket
- The Virginia Zoo gift bag
- Family Fun Pack: Includes (2) certificates to Newport News Celebration in Lights, (4) Manager’s Passes to Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum, and certificate for $50 off Top Golf Game play.
- VLM “Mystery Wine” Case
- VLM “Behind the Scenes” Prize Pack
- VLM “Experience” Prize Pack
- 4 ticket vouchers to a Norfolk Admirals Home Game
For sponsorship opportunities contact Sarah Wilson at 757-534-7481.