Oyster Roast 2020
Oyster Roast To-Go – November 14 | A Drive-Thru Fundraiser
- Order now before Wednesday, November 11th.
- Pick Up Saturday, November 14.
- Bring your Oyster Roast Feast home!
Dine with the family! Order a duo package (serves 2) which comes complete with Oyster Roast classics: soup, chowder, dessert, a specialty beer glass and of course, OYSTERS! (pictured below)
Tickets: $80 (Serves 2) Price will increase to $90 on Wednesday, November 4th.
Total Package Value $116!
Oyster Package includes
- (2) Commemorative Event Pint Glasses
- (2) VLM Museum Admission Tickets (no expiration date)
- (1) Bag of 12-15 Fresh Local Virginia Oysters in the Shell (bring portable cooler to keep oysters fresh!)
- (1) Oyster Shucking Knife
- (2) Bundtinis from Nothing Bundt Cakes
- A pint of raw oysters
- A Half-pint of Crab & Corn Chowder from Waypoint Seafood and Grill
- A Half-pint of Tomato Soup from Waypoint Seafood and Grill
- A Half-pint of Pimento Cheese from Waypoint Seafood and Grill
**No substitutions. Limited quantities available.
***Consuming raw oysters may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Pick Up Details Nov. 14
You are asked to stay in your car wearing a mask, while we bring your carefully packaged pearl to you!
Pick up is at the Virginia Living Museum (parking lot), 524 J. Clyde Morris Blvd., Newport News VA 23601
Choose a time period: (to order Click on Purchase buttons below)
- 4-5pm – Saturday, November 14
- 5-6pm – Saturday, November 14
(In accordance with CDC guidelines, we have enhanced public sanitization procedures and implemented additional measures for social distancing.)
Want to make an extra impact?
Animals like Molly and Moe, the Museum’s resident otters, need your help. Add a donation today to help us continue the best care and welfare for native non-releaseable animals and their conservation. Donate Now